What does Tutor Training look like?
Our 'Tutoring and Assessing Leadership Skills' webinar focuses on the sole responsibilities a Tutor/Assessor (T/A) will need to undertake during course delivery.
Tutor/Assessor training is accessible for free to all staff within approved SLQ Centres.
For those who are not from an approved SLQ Centre, the cost to attend is £100 and must be paid before registering for the webinar. Payment can be made via PayPal CLICK HERE.
Qualification delivery can start as soon as the T/A has attended the 'Tutoring & Assessing Leadership Skills' webinar. There is no limit on how many Tutors from within your Centre access this webinar.
To register for a 'Tutoring and Assessing Leadership Skills' webinar please select one of the dates below (you will be asked to provide either your approved SLQ Centre ID or PayPal Transaction ID).
Need help finding your Centre ID? CLICK HERE for guidance.
|Wednesday 21st October - Scottish Centres||3.30pm-5.30pm|
|Tuesday 27th October||10am-12pm|
|Wednesday 4th November||10am-12pm|
|Tuesday 10th November||3.30pm-5.30pm|
|Thursday 19th November - Scottish Centres||10am-12pm|
|Wednesday 25th November||10am-12pm|
|Thursday 3rd December||3.30pm-5.30pm|
|Tuesday 8th December||10am-12pm|
|Tuesday 15th December - Scottish Centres||3.30pm-5.30pm|
|Wednesday 6th January||3.30pm-5.30pm|
|Tuesday 12th January||10am-12pm|
|Thursday 21st January||3.30pm-5.30pm|
|Wednesday 27th January - Scottish Centres||10am-12pm|
|Wednesday 3rd February||10am-12pm|
|Tuesday 9th February||3.30pm-5.30pm|
|Tuesday 23rd February - Scottish Centres||3.30pm-5.30pm|
|Thursday 25th February||10am-12pm|
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing a joining link for the webinar.
NOTE - Tutor/Assessors and Internal Verifiers must possess at least one of the following personal leadership awards/qualifications:
• Summer Mountain Leader Award.
• Hill and Moorland Leader Award (or its predecessor the Walking Group Leader Award).
• Winter Mountain Leader Award.
• Mountain Instructor Award.
• Mountain Instructor Certificate.
• Joint Services Mountain Expedition Leader.
• South West Mountain and Moorland Scheme-Summer Mountain Leader plus the Camping Endorsement.
• Mountain Training Lowland Leader Award with the camping module.
• Summer Moorland Leader of the South West Mountain and Moorland Scheme (courses to be run in the South West only).
• Mountain training Lowland leader Award.
• Level 3 Certificate in Basic Expedition Leadership.
• BETA or BELA with a reference to show up to date experience and knowledge.
• South West Mountain and Moorland Scheme-Summer Mountain Leader plus the Camping Endorsement (courses must be run in South West only).