Our online Tutor Training webinars for the Leadership Skills Programme, will give you an overview of how leadership can be delivered and assessed across maths, English and science within your school's curriculum.
Tutor Training for the Leadership Skills Programme is in the format of a 2 hour live webinar. This interactive Tutor Training webinar will cover:
• Centre roles of Tutor/Assessor, Centre Course Manager & Internal Verifier
• Quality Assurance and paperwork requirements
• Assessment and recording assessment procedures
• How to best utilise the resources available to support delivery
• Information on support after training
There will be the opportunity to ask the questions during the training.
Please see below for forthcoming dates/times: