Our professional development qualifications have been developed in partnership with the Association for Physical Education (afPE) and provide delegates with the opportunity to gain professional learning and CPD that will directly benefit them to deliver a high-quality physical education curriculum alongside promoting the benefits to wider school agendas.
Professional development qualifications can be tutored and accessed online. To find upcoming professional development courses being run by our PLCs, click below.
Our professional development qualifications are delivered by our network of Professional Learning Centres (PLCs). The qualifications on offer are:
- Level 2 in Supporting Learning in Physical Education, School Sport and Physical Activity
- Level 3 in Supporting the Delivery of Physical Education, School Sport and Physical Activity
- Level 4 in Supporting Pupils Wellbeing Through Physical Education (suitable for primary & secondary)
- Level 5 in Primary School PE Specialism
- Level 6 in Primary School PE Subject Leadership
To find out more information on each of these qualifications, click the download information links on the right-hand side of this page.
To find a Professional Learning Centre (PLC) near you click here.
Here you will find more information about our qualifications designed in partnership with the Association for PE (afPE), which aim to provide education professionals with opportunities to develop their skills and provide high-quality, sustainable PE and physical activity.