Click the relevant button on this page to go to the Leadership Electronic Application Portal (LEAP).
Read these guidelines on how to run/apply for a course as it will help you complete your application.
LEAP allows you to electronically:
- become a centre (to run our awards and qualifications - this also includes Professional Learning Centres) and/or register your course
- If the electronic application is blocked by your organisation, please contact us.
- book a tutor training day or PLC induction day
- manage your Sports Leaders UK information
- Once registered, LEAP will save your details for you.
- You can then see your Sports Leaders UK details and, once your application has been verified, you will be able to manage your account and course information: update addresses and contact details, see courses attended, Approved Assessment Centres you manage, and the courses you run.
Once inside LEAP
Once on LEAP you will be able to see if a section has been completed by indicators shown in the top left hand corner. Applications can only be submitted once all required fields have been completed.
- Green tick = section is complete.
- Amber exclamation = section partially completed.
- Red cross = information yet to be completed.
For help with completing required fields, hover the mouse above the symbol and a pop-up will list required information.
*By registering you will receive Sports Leaders UK's latest member updates and event invites. You can opt out at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you receive from Sports Leaders UK.
Date printed: 23/04/2017