Here are just a few of the benefits of a Sports Leaders UK award or qualification for your local community
Date printed: 20/02/2017
- Provides trained volunteers who can assist with the delivery of sport and recreation initiatives within their community.
- Increases the awareness of sport and recreation within the community.
- Provides training for young people: keeping them engaged, increasing their responsibility and developing their confidence and self-esteem.
- Improved relationships between community groups, schools and other local organisations.
- Provides a stepping stone on the pathway to lifelong volunteering.